- If you’re a new entrepreneur, do you often find yourself feeling “stuck”? Like, no matter how hard you work, you’re just not experiencing those important breakthroughs (like getting your first client), and you’re thinking about throwing in the towel?
- If you’re still in your 9 to 5, would you like to finally take the leap – launching your own business – overcoming the fear and paralysis that comes from endless over-analysis?
- Are you sure that you are setting the “right” goals for yourself at this stage of your entrepreneurship?
- Would you like to have someone hold you accountable to your goals?
- Do you have the kind of “money mindset” that helps you to price your services in a way that benefits you and doesn’t have you giving your services away for free?
- Do you regularly struggle with habits like “procrastination”, “indecision” and “self-doubt”?
- Does “fear” keep you awake at night?
Then, we should talk…
It could be a matter of needing to adjust your mindset.
Developing and maintaining a strong, positive mindset for success as an entrepreneur involves a multi-stage process of:
- Gaining a sense of self-awareness and clarity about the difference between where you are now and where you want to be, and what you need to do to close the gap.
- Engaging in a process of self-reflection for naming and framing
the (likely) underlying causes for your current blocks and challenges so that they can be overcome.
- Developing the mental habits (like having confidence and self-trust) that kick-start, reinforce and sustain your ability to overcome your blocks and challenges, resulting in growth and the achievement of your goals for the long-term, and
- Committing to taking focused, deliberate, positive action on a daily basis.
Because entrepreneurship is a career path that comes with many stages of development and growth – from entry level to seasoned veteran – and every step along that path is fraught with emotional and psychological highs and lows and miles of uncharted territory. Having someone who’s been there before by your side makes the journey more manageable.
Feeling unsure about what services you should offer, what niche market you should get into and whether you’ll be able to make a living at it are all enormous questions and challenges that need to be successfully addressed if you are a budding entrepreneur.
Having the mental toughness that it takes to stay in the game after months of seemingly low-to-no progress can leave you feeling drained, insecure and frustrated.
And if you’ve managed to acquire a level of success after some time, realizing the need to expand your business (maybe by hiring your first employee, for example) can feel daunting and overwhelming when you think about how to respond to your new level of responsibility.
That’s where my coaching comes in…
I am a seasoned serial entrepreneur who has spent the past 30 years working as both a self-employed professional and as a salaried employee of established businesses. I have made mistakes and had successes as an entrepreneur. I have experimented with niches and worked tirelessly to define my passions, skills, core message and voice.
At every stage, I learned and I allowed myself to grow. At every stage, I conducted intense self-reflection and self-analysis to finally unearth the kernel of my mission-based, service-oriented, spiritually-centered sense of purpose that drives me to help people to by-pass the pain and stress having to figure it all out by themselves and get straight to the good stuff of living their passions with success. As well, I’ve unearthed my best methods for doing so.
As an employee, and a freelancer, I have had the good fortune of observing the behaviors and strategies used by leaders and management first-hand, and to have been informally mentored by these managers and leaders in the thinking behind and around their decisions, behaviors and habits. They taught me how to strategize and plan. I am grateful to them for their teaching. They helped to greatly advance me along my professional and personal journey in life.
And so it is, because of this decades-long trial and error process of mine, that I am able to offer you my proven strategies for building the mental toughness and creating the kind of mindset that gets you over the psychological and emotional hurdles, blocks, challenges, doubts, and self-limiting beliefs and behaviors that come with choosing to be the CEO of your own life.
Whatever point you are on along your entrepreneurial career path right now, you can absolutely accelerate your process of personal development and growth with my support.
I work with the three most critical levels of self-employment for professionals.
From the level of the pre-startup, to the startup, to the experienced entrepreneur who is faced with growth, I use a combination of Neuro Linguistic Programming, The Law of Attraction and Paradigm Shifting to help you to make the transition from where you are now to where you know you belong.
For example, it’s a well-known premise in psychology that people are generally motivated by either one of two forces: 1) pleasure – wanting to move closer to something, or 2) pain – wanting to get as far away from something as possible.
Our human brains are hard-wired to instinctively and, by default, choose motivational force #2 – wanting to avoid pain when making decisions and dealing with change.
You can read more about why we do this in my blog article about forming new habits for success here, but focusing on wanting to be a successful entrepreneur because you don’t want to work in your 9 to 5 job anymore, for example, is precisely the kind of thinking that will attract more undesired circumstances into your life.
Working with me as your coach will help you to recognize when you are falling into the pattern of a counterproductive, or negative mindset. I will help you to train your mind to make motivating force #1 – focusing on the positives of your experiences (challenges, and all) your default.
Think of my coaching as a tool…
By working with me and using the three methods mentioned above, you will be equipped with the tools that will help you to achieve your goals in precisely the way that you want, at the precise moment in your career that you need to, for the long-term.
If you feel that my methods would be a good match for your needs, I encourage you to book a call with me where we can talk about your goals and needs and how I can help.
The call would be free. Simply click on the “here” link below to schedule an appointment. I would love to hear from you.
Book your FREE 30-minute Needs Assessment Call here.
Let’s talk about your goals and what you need from me to help you to achieve them.
- 1-1 coaching sessions per Skype or telephone
- 4, 8 and 12-week program package options, including materials as needed
- Affordable coaching fees
Also, feel free to visit the Program and Packages page on my website to gain a better understanding of what my coaching program entails.
Book your call here.
And, remember to subscribe to my mailing list to receive my newsletter and updates about programs and activities. If you filled out one of the forms above, then you will be automatically added to my regular email list. Thank You!